CBD Balms & CBD Skincare Products in the UK

Have you tried our range of CBD skincare and CBD cosmetics?

With full spectrum CBD Cosmetics through to Hemp Face oils and CBD Moisturisers, we have something for everyone and have spared no expense in creating our products.

It is  no secret that Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Extracts including CBD work in harmony with our skin.  Hemp Seed oil actually has the closest natural fatty acid ratio to human skin than any other oil!  CBD Oil has proven anti-inflammatory and skin calming properties. Coincidence?  We think not!

Our range of topicals and cosmetics include various strength CBD Balms, Muscle rubs, face oils, CBD Creams and more…all handcrafted in the UK and 100% Vegan too!

We manufacture 90% of our Hemp & CBD Cosmetics in-house using only natural ingredients and the other 10% we source from ethical small UK Producers.

We have partnered up with THE ONLY UK Hemp seed processing facility to bring a range of Hemp Cosmetics including a Face Oil and Hand Cream.  Not many others can say the products are truly offsetting UK Carbon by growing UK Hemp!

£29.99

THE most effective CBD balm in the UK! All natural, organic ingredients with 300mg CBD and no preservatives or harsh chemicals.

£30.00

Our 100mg CBD Clay Face Mask has been designed to cleanse, moisturise and exfoliate your skin leaving it radiant and soft.

£29.99

Our 250mg CBD Face Cream formulated to hydrate, nourish and protect.

£4.99

The Hemp Garden CBD Lip Balm is an all natural, moisturising lip balm made with 50mg CBD and contains 0% THC.

£29.99

Aching muscles or joints?  Try our CBD Massage oil... Can be used as a Massage Oil or as a body Moisturiser

£29.99

A gorgeously fragranced Sweet Orange moisturiser made with no harsh chemicals and packed with 300mg pure CBD.  This is a great all over moisturiser and works on all skin types.

£29.99

Our all natural 300mg CBD muscle balm has been formulated with Camphor and Menthol essential oils to give a "heat like effect".

£9.99

CBD Tattoo Care Balm - Great for fresh ink and keeping old ink looking fresh!

£14.99

An all natural hemp beard oil designed to tame and nourish your grizz!

£15.00

Introducing our Hemp Body Butter! Are you looking for a natural and organic body butter or moisturiser? Do you have dry skin that you cant seem to clear up? Made with only the finest ingredients including butters and oils then fragranced with a lovely and intoxicating scent perfect for both men and women. A little [...]

£9.99

UK Grown Hemp seed Oil combined with Orange & Geranium essential Oils.

£14.99

UK Grown Hemp seed Oil combined with Mango Butter...perfect for dry hands.

£74.99

THE most effective, High Strength CBD balm in the UK! All natural, organic ingredients with 1000mg CBD and no preservatives or harsh chemicals.

Sale!
£75.00 £49.99

Special Offer CBD Gift Box RRP:  £75 Cost:  £50